Last Updated: 10 July, 2013
Information We Collect
We collect data about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information you provide to us directly;
- Information we collect in connection with your use of Ubirimi's Services;
- and Information we collect from Ubirimi plug-ins and integrations with third-party products
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide the services you request;
- Communicate with you, including customer support;
- Report anonymized, aggregate usage statistics;
- Deliver marketing and other offers or information related to Ubirimi's Services;
- and Improve Ubirimi's Services.
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
We do not share your Personal Information with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes). We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes including to display advertisements on other websites. We may share information:
- With our third-party service suppliers and vendors;
- If Ubirimi is merged or sold to another company;
- To protect and defend the rights and property of Ubirimi;
- and When required by law.
- At any time Ubirimi's clients (paying and non paying) can alter (delete or modify) their data.
- In order to create an account, Ubirimi only requires standard data (domain name, email address) as mandatory.
Any other information is not mandatory.